Post 6: English language challenges

 Post 6: English language challenges

Hello classmates and teacher! How are all your Christmas plans going? Have you already decorated your house with candy canes or bites? Haha, I have, this year I will enjoy Christmas early.

Well, now yes, in this blog I will make a small reflection of what has been my experience with English in my university career and also, projecting me to other aspects of my life. I must say that before I entered the university I didn't know that I would also have English, and I thought that it wouldn't be necessary, but when I entered I realized the opposite. 

I can say that learning more advanced English in the university has been very useful, even being in a pandemic, the classes have also helped me to have a better understanding of English, whether it's in movies, books, or even comics. In addition, another tool that has allowed me to develop this knowledge is the use of blogs (thanks to which they are reading me hehe). It has helped me to improve my grammar and also writing skills in English. However, I have always believed that every day we can improve! So a pending challenge for me is to improve my interaction with other native English speakers. To do this, I will challenge myself to find new friends from other English-speaking countries and meet them! To expand my horizons, and also to improve my interaction with English speakers. I consider this important, because English is without a doubt a tool that will serve me throughout my life, and is even present every day, even outside of class. For example, I love reading comics or watching movies that have not been translated yet, and for that it is very useful to know English in order to understand. So it's something very important. Well, that's all, see you soon!







Comments

  1. The same thing happens to me, I appreciate having English classes because now I can read comics and watch series in English without having to focus on the subtitles hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebastian, the Christmas spirit hasn't come to my house yet, but I hope it will soon.
    And about the challenge of making English-speaking friends, I think it's a great idea to improve your English! I wish I had the confidence to do something like that online. Because it's online, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 5: A photograph I like

Post 2: My best holidays

Post 4: My future job