Blog 5: A photograph I like

  Blog 5: A photograph I like


Hello everyone! How have you been? Tell me in the comments. Well, today the blog will be about a very special photograph. I remember this picture with a lot of nostalgia, it was taken by my dad on October 17, 2007. 



Yes, more than 13 years ago, it seems unreal how fast time passes and we don't realize it. In this picture we were with all my family in my maternal grandparents' house, located in the commune of La Florida. In the picture I am playing with my cousin Daniela, daughter of my uncle Mauricio (we call him Mauri). We were playing with some paper dolls that she had, they also included paper clothes to dress them up. It was a lot of fun! I really like this picture, because in my childhood I remember being very happy because I always played with my cousin and shared a lot with her, and this picture represents it perfectly. Today I don't share much with her, but good memories with our loved ones are forever, and they are perfectly immortalized in the photographs. 

Comments

  1. Hello Seba! I have been better but thank you for asking jskjs. What a beautiful picture! and, yes i agree with you, the time goes so fast and we don't even realize it, just look at this year, I really feel that I didn't live what I wanted to live. I hope these memories stay with you and you can remember them happily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sebastian! That is a cute photograph! Time passes very fast and having photographs that remind us of our childhood is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sebastian! Playing with paper dolls sounds very fragile but fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sebastian, that photo is cute. When I see photos of my childhood they also bring back good memories like you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: My best holidays

Post 4: My future job