Post 3: My favourite movie

 Post 3: My favourite movie

Hello classmates and teacher, this blog is very special for me, because its gonna be about movies! one thing I really enjoy is watching movies and also going to the cinema, there is nothing like the big screen. I think that cinema is simply art and expression, a great and wonderful field that allows us to explore diverse scenarios and worlds to create, where everything can be possible. 

I consider cinema a source of inspiration in my daily life. Going to the movies is one of my best hobbies, it's a shame that because of the pandemic I can't enjoy going to the movies. It is a magical and very warm environment, the atmosphere of the film really envelops the room. Now, I want to talk about a movie that I remember with much affection since I was a child of only 6 years old. I am talking about "Corpse bride", a film directed by Tim Burton in 2005. The film is about Victor Van Dort, a young man who is about to become engaged to Victoria Everglot, a marriage arranged for the convenience of his parents. However, Victor is not sure about this decision and feels that we are still prepared for it, so he ruins everything in the wedding rehearsals. Tired, he goes for a walk in the woods, where he repeats his wedding vows surrounded by dry trees and crows. Victor performs his vows perfectly but, now he has a new problem, he married a corpse, a dead bride named Emily. Both the aesthetics and the plot of the film are simply enigmatic and very attractive, like all the films of Tim Burton, one of the great geniuses in my opinion of cinema and animation.







Comments

  1. Hi Sebastian!

    wow, I think that "Corpse bride" is a classic from ours generation and I share the idea of the cinema. I think that is a special and symbolic feel. Thanks for post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the movies is also one of my favourite hobbies. I hope I can go again, someday :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell0 Seba! I share the same feeling with you about cinema and that is a beautiful movie! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy the movies too! I believe exactly the same about them, they show us new worlds. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 5: A photograph I like

Post 2: My best holidays

Post 4: My future job