Post 2: My best holidays


Post 2: My best holidays

Hello everyone! How are you? This week's blog will be about my best vacations and anecdotes of the summer. The vacations I had at the beginning of the year were by far the best in a long time. 

They started on February 20th, which was the day we took a long trip from Santiago to Villarrica. We went with my family (mom, dad, and my older sister) by car, so you can imagine the length of the trip. In total it took 12 hours to get there, but we decided to divide our trip in two parts. The first part was from Santiago to Talca, and then finally  from Talca to Villarrica. We arrived on February 21, to a cozy cabin near the big lake. I remember them as the best holidays because it was the first time we were going to the south of Chile, so it would be our first experience in a different place, besides the thickness of the forests, the great volcano and the food, were simply unbeatable. We stayed for about 8 days, which were unforgettable, especially the days we went swimming in the lake, and I felt that everything was infinite.




 


Comments

  1. Sebaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I have been better but thank you for asking jsjsj. What?! 12 hours???!! omg i can't imagine that, but i think the length of the trip worth it, specially for that impressive landscape! i hope you can go there again (if you want to, ofcourse) stay well :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebastian! Wow 12 hours, i’m impressed, but it shows that those hours were worth it, the story sounds incredible

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 5: A photograph I like

Post 4: My future job