Post 1: A country I would like to visit

 

Post 1: A country I would like to visit


Hello everyone, classmates and teacher, my name is Sebastian and this is my first post! I'm very excited. Well, today i'm going to talk about a place i would like to visit, and probably many of you have ever wanted to meet. The country I am talking about is Japan, a very developed country in terms of technologies and also services. I would like to visit Japan because I think their culture is very interesting and picturesque. I know that for their culture discipline, punctuality and order are terms that they assimilate from a very early age, and in many cases it makes them quite different from the perceptions of people in the rest of the world. Besides of course, from its millenary history, samurais, anime & manga, tokyo suburbs and other attractive features of Japan for occidentals tourists. If I could go, I would love to visit Harajuku, a district located in Shibuya, Tokyo. This district has become world famous for its extravagant fashion, varied colors, accessories, and hairstyles taken from a Manga (japanese comic). 


 Also, from Japan are the famous "copic markers",  alcohol-based markers very useful for making   illustrations. I think that if I have the opportunity, I     would love to live in Japan for a few years, working in   a job related to my career and living in a small   apartment. 

 I think there is a lot to know and to live, like visiting   the tokyo tower or going to a real pokemon center to   relive my childhood memories. Being there, I would   dare to publish comics of my own creations, as I once   dreamed of in my adolescence. 










There are quite a few life projects in my opinion, since I was attracted to this world from a very young age. That's all, what about you? Do you have life projects in another country? Until the next blog, see you!



Comments

  1. HelloooooooooO Seba! Japan is an amazing country in majority of aspects but, the mental health there is a "taboo" unfortunately :(. I hope that one day we meet at Harajuku street, or the Tokio Tower or also in the Ginza district!!. A wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 5: A photograph I like

Post 2: My best holidays

Post 4: My future job